The Institute for Water Futures is building a coalition of capability in academic, government, policy and community to support scientifically informed, politically robust and future ready water management decision making.
The Australian National University is the home to the Institute for Water Futures, with researchers collaborating across a diverse number of schools and institutes. These include the Crawford School of Public Policy, Fenner School of Environment and Society, Research School of Earth Science, College of Engineering and Computer Science, the ANU Mathematical Science Institute, and the Climate Change Institute.
Our foundational collaboration partners include:
- Atlas of Living Australia (ALA)
- Bureau of Meteorology (BoM)
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
- Geoscience Australia (GA)
- Murray Darling Basin Authority (MDBA)
- NSW Department of Planning Industry Environment (NSW DPIE)
- Office of Water Science, Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
- Queensland Water Modelling Network (QWMN)
If you’re interested in partnering with us, please contact email@example.com.